Friday, June 18, 2010

Milestones


Aren't milestones bitter sweet!? I mean, we want our children to be on time, up to par, just like their peers but for me seeing mine get there can be hard. It seems like just yesterday Keane was a baby and I know for sure 3 weeks ago he was scared to death of the water! However yesterday he passed his swim test at the YMCA. He swam the full length of the pool and got to wear a green band! He was so proud! He favored that little wrist the whole time we were there!

Don't get me wrong I am super proud of him but it just does not seem like he should be swimming already!


I had to go register him for school to. He will be starting Kindergarten in about 2 months and that makes me feel a little sad. I cried pretty hard at his pre-school graduation! He is just growing up so quick. It makes me happy to have Breck and Tyleigh that still depend on me some! lol

I guess when they start school Ill just have to start a home daycare or small animal shelter!?

No comments:

Post a Comment