Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Angelicare Spider Vein Treatment

Angelicare Spider Vein Treatment is by far the most expensive and advanced product I have been selected to review as to date. Currently selling for 99.99 plus shipping and tax if applicable. Upon requesting the product and telling family and friends about it they were curious as to why I wanted the treatment since I do not personally suffer from spider veins.. yet.

I will tell you why.. my 6 year old son Keane has had a small red spider vein on his face since about 18 months. Though it is not very noticeable unless you are very close to him it drives me nuts knowing there is a blemish on that adorable little face! So of course not wanting to do anything like surgery or anything major for such a small imperfection I thought this would be a great opportunity for us.

So we applied got approved and very shortly after received our Angelicare kit shortly after. The kit includes an electric massager and two 2 oz. containers of Angelicare Ultra Nutricreme for all skin types. The company also includes a instruction manual and another short detailed book about the Angelicare system.
The overall process is estimated to take about 12 weeks for maximum results. I have used the system for 6 days on Keane and I can see a visible difference in the coloration of the spider vein. Where it was a blood red color it has toned down at least 2 if not 3 shades already! I am very pleased with the progress so far and cannot wait to see it vanish completely! I think given the results so far it will be gone within if not before 12 weeks! I would defiantly purchase this product in the future for spider vein treatment as it is a great alternative to pricey laser surgery and much less painful I am sure.

It is very easy to use and my 6 year old has even asked to do it himself! The massager is nice for the skin even without the cream so its like a 2 for 1 deal! I am very pleased I was selected for this great product and hope that you will head over to InventHelp and purchase your Angelicare System today! You can also call and order by phone 1-800-851-6030


Disclosure~ I was given a free sample of Angelicare for review. The opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment