Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tooth Tissues


I am excited to review the Tooth Tissues! Being the Mommy of an 8 month old little princess who is in the process of cutting teeth I thought this would be a great opportunity for us!
I really love the simple idea of a tooth wipe! Not to have to get a tooth brush and fight through tears with her helps me out alot! Not only can you clean the tooth itself with theses nifty little wipes but the tongue gums and cheeks as well. You can get all the bacteria out of baby's mouth with just a few wipes!
It has been much easier and way more convenient with the wipes as opposed to a tooth brush.
Even if you like to use a tooth brush you can use these as well. Our dental genetics are far from the best so these are a necessity in my house! Not only is Tyleigh using them but Breck my 4 year old and Keane my 6 year old think they are the coolest things! This is great for me because neither of them have ever been overly concerned with dental hygiene or any hygiene for that matter! They are after all little boys!
I really really love these Tooth Tissue wipes and will certainly be keeping them around my house! I think you should check them out as well. Just visit Tooth Tissues to order your pack or packs today!!


Disclosure~ I was given a pack of 30 Tooth Tissues for review. All opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment